Just like the coastal town it was named after, the Marblehead collection features narrow rows of strayed color which mimic the fluid movement of waves on the bay. The contrasted dot-like pattern adds interest and continuity. This high/low constructed carpet comes in 3 gorgeous colors, made from 100% all-natural wool that has been hand loomed in India and colored using G.O.T.S. certified organic dyes. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certification is the most comprehensive go to in sustainability – as it covers environmental aspects, production aspects, and social aspects.
- Indoor Residential Use, Width Available: 15', Pattern Repeat: None
- Hand Woven in India from 100% Wool
- All natural Jute and Cotton Backing for added Stability
Color & Construction
- Primary Color: Green
- Color Detail: Green, Ivory, Taupe
- Material: 100% Wool
- Construction: Hand Loomed
- Pile Height: 4/25"
- Origin: India
- 15' Roll Width
- Custom Sizes Available
- 6" x 6" Sample