The distinctive Carrera collection mimics the soft, irregular veining of Italian marble in cool or warm hues against a white field. Each color is also available in reverse, with white veining against a solid hue, allowing for easy coordination between or within a space. This original flatweave is constructed on a jacquard loom from a wool and polyester blend in India.
- Indoor Residential Use, Widths Available: 13'2" & 16'4", Pattern Repeat: 8" x 11"
- Machine Woven in India from 80% Wool, 20% Polyester
- Features Kaleen’s Cotton Canvas Backing for added stability
- Primary Color: Denium
- Color Detail: Denium
- Material: 80% Wool, 20% Polyester
- Construction: Machine Woven
- Pile Height: 1/8"
- Origin: India
- 13'2" & 16'4" Roll Widths
- Custom Sizes Available
- 6" x 6" Sample