Named for one of the islands of the Florida Keys, Big Pine Key combines a traditional tailored flat weave with a modern flair. Narrow bands of neutrals or grey run in large-scale chevrons against a soft cream background for a carpet that works for almost any design style from traditional to contemporary. Handwoven in India of a wool and polyester blend, Big Pine Key shares a color line with Little Torch Key for easy coordination in adjoining spaces.
- Indoor Residential Use, Widths Available: 13'2" & 16'4", Pattern Repeat: 12.5" x 1"
- Hand Woven in India from 50% Wool, 50% Polyester
- Features Kaleen’s Cotton Canvas Backing for added stability
- Primary Color: Taupe
- Color Detail: Taupe, Ivory
- Material: 50% Wool, 50% Polyester
- Construction: Hand Woven
- Pile Height: 1/8"
- Origin: India
- 13'2" & 16'4" Roll Widths
- Custom Sizes Available
- 6" x 6" Sample